- Detoxification 8 to 10 days after admission (Clients physical & mental examination will be done) (After 24 hours & within 42 hours of admission Clients blood sample will be sent to lab for investigation)
- Psychiatric evaluation will be done within 5 days of admission.
- Psychologist will conduct mental evaluation & case history.
- Biological & psychological treatment evaluation.
- Autobiography will be taken down from the client.
- Psychosocial education program will be conducted in the form of group sessions & individual sessions.
- We carry out group session on 12 step program which covers the Physical, Mental, Emotional, Spiritual and Social recovery.
- Relapse prevention plan
- Morning Yoga & Meditation / Exercise.
- Silent Hour.
- Family education on Co-dependence.
It literally means getting rid of the toxins. Detoxification in alcohol/drug dependent persons is the process by which the body of the person is brought back to normal state of well being from the state of alcohol/drug dependence. Hence detoxification is the beginning of treatment for alcohol/drug dependence which needs to be followed by other treatments to deal with underlying addiction.
Detoxification for persons addicted to any drug also mean the same only differing in the management and presentation.
Detoxification may or may not be necessary depending upon an individual’s age, medical status and duration of alcohol/drug intake.
At Srinidhi detoxification is carried out under the supervision of Psychiatrist, Physician, Nurse, Counselors and Care Takers.